Infrastructure EngineerLocation: San Jose (California), USA
|Summary of Skills and Experience||Show Detailed Resume - CV (Login required for more details.)
• Drive Platform, Maintenance and Life Cycle solutions for Global Hospital PACS environments including Microsoft Windows Server OS, VMware, attached SAN/Storage.
• Deploy and manage vSphere 4 and 5 in HA clusters in conjunction with Dell & IBM SANs.
• Participate in the design and documentation of ESXi 4 and 5 production configuration profiles.
• Baseline Storage Performance with IOMeter and SQLIO on bare metal and VCE.
• Compile and analyze Capacity Planning and Hypervisor Resource Utilization data.
• Deliver High I/O throughput server configuration for SQL Server solution using RamSan (SSD).
• Lead on SCCM 2007 fully automated Zero Touch OS refresh & application migration from WIN2K setting a new standard for delivery of reliable hosting platform at our customer sites.
• Lead on Windows 2008R2 and 2003R2 Server WinPE ISO Images for New IBM M3 & M2 gear.
• Translate business requirements provided by Product Marketing into feature designs.
• Develop Group Policy design for remediation of DoD DIACAP – DISA Gold Disk findings that ensured compliance and facilitated a multimillion dollar government contract.
• Architect & Design Central Antivirus & Security Patching solutions around McAfee & Shavlik that helped cut support costs reduced escalations from customers.
• Document SQL Server 2005 & 2008 DB restore procedures for upgrades of production systems.
• Create custom MSI installation packages for platform tools using Flexera InstallShield 2009.
• Review, author, and execute tests plans for iSite PACS .NET based software solutions running on IIS 6.0 and 7.0 Microsoft Web Servers.
• Manage vender relations and work with TAMs on defect resolution and verification of field issues.
• Facilitate integration of hardware and software components to meet the service platform requirements for performance, scalability, availability, backups, and disaster recovery.
|Employment Status||Full time|
|Type of Remuneration expected||Fixed salary|
|Preferred Job Location||San Jose, USA|
|Highest Qualification||High School or equivalent .|
|Professional Experience||15 Years|