SAS Business Intelligence Developer- MILocation: Okemos (Michigan), USA
|Designation||SAS Business Intelligence Developer- MI|
|Summary of Skills and Experience||Show Detailed Resume - CV (Login required for more details.)
• No less than 3 years of experience with SAS, including Enterprise Guide, Data Integration Studio, and using SAS to load data from source systems into a common RDBMS database or databases.
• Must have 5 or more years of experience working with SQL based databases, including at least one of the following - Oracle, DB2, or SQL Server
• Must have excellent working knowledge of ANSI SQL with experience working with Database Administrators and other technical staff to debug performance problems.
• Must have at least 1 year of experience working with databases of at least 100GB in size.
Nice to have skills include:
• At least 1 year of experience working with SAS OLAP cubes.
• At least 1 year of experience working with the Metadata directory
• At least 1 year of experience working with Information Map.
• At least 1 year of data warehousing experience
This individual must have great attention to detail, good working habits, and the ability to meet deadlines. We have a team of up to 8 people and we need someone who can work in a team environment. Oral communication will be very important.
a) Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience ( 5 Yrs)
b) Master degree preferred but not required
|Employment Status||Full time|
|Type of Remuneration expected||Fixed salary|
|Preferred Job Location||Okemos, USA|
|Highest Qualification||Bachelor's degree from others .|
|Professional Experience||5 Years|