Sales RepresentativeLocation: Lewisburg (Pennsylvania), USA
|Summary of Skills and Experience||Show Detailed Resume - CV (Login required for more details.)
Results oriented Sales professional with record of successful Pharmaceutical Sales experience within hospital, managed and office-based markets. Consistently meets / exceeds goals and expectations, finding solutions to customer’s applications / needs. Respected by key physicians in territory, allowing for increased access and sales in highly Managed Health Care environment. Adept at working individually or as a team player in ever-changing and fluid sales environments.
· Territory Management · Customer Focus and Relationship Building
· Large Account Management ·Successfully managed principally rural sales territory promoting to primary care physicians, hospitals, clinics and varied specialists. Planned and executed daily plans driving performance and increasing effectiveness. Successful sales experience in Cardiovascular, Pain, Alzheimer’s, Migraine, Arthritis, Infectious Disease, and Psychiatric disease states. Met deadlines and projects on time with reliable, customer-focused organizational skills. Consistently made sound business decisions utilizing resources to implement successful promotional programs and activities.
· Successfully launched 8 products in diverse disease states.
· 2009, 2010 Contest Winner for TRx growth.
· 2008 1st in Class winner for regional market share and volume growth.
· 2008 Vice President’s Cabinet winner for Sales Excellence.
· Consistent ME / EE evaluations.
· 2005 1st in Class winner for regional market share and volume growth.
· 2005 Vice President’s Cabinet winner for Sales Excellence.
· Demonstrated leadership and mentoring within district by assisting new representatives with territory management skills, product knowledge and administrative tasks.
· 2002 Power of 2 winner for Regional NRx share growth.
· 2002 Management Discretionary Award for Teaming / Communications.
· 1998 Searle Pro Club winner for Sales Excellence.
|Employment Status||Full time|
|Type of Remuneration expected||Salary plus incentives|
|Preferred Job Location||Lewisburg, USA|
|Highest Qualification||Master's Degree (Biology) from Pennsylvania State University, University Park .|
|Professional Experience||25 Years|
|Additional Information||Successful sales in areas of pharmaceuticals, industrial B2B, and limited retail.|