Job Posting as
Mid-Level MS SQL Database Administrator--Immediate HireLocation: Washington (District Of Columbia), USA
|Designation||Mid-Level MS SQL Database Administrator--Immediate Hire|
|Job Description||Mid-Level MS SQL Database Administrator-Alexandria, VA
3-5 years of experience in Database Administration for SQL Server, with the latest experience in SQL 2008/2008R2
• Efficient with creating SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers and views
• Experience in troubleshooting and resolving various database issues related to CPU, memory, disk space, SQL query, Indexes, or table design.
• Familiar with native or third party SQL monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
• Solid experience with SSIS and process automation
• Experience with backups, restores, and different recovery models
• Experience with database security including database encryption
• Experience with various database maintenance utilities
• Familiar Disaster Recovery implementation
• Installing SQL Server on VM Ware
• Previous development experience with SDLC
• Knowledge of managing source control in development
Candidate for this position must have strong communication and critical thinking skills, with a passion for technology.
Must be a self-starter with the ability to meet deadlines
This is a contract to hire position. US Citizens only, must be able to pass a background check.
|Employment Status||Full time or Contract / Freelance|
|Type of Remuneration||Hourly Wage|
|Job Location||Washington (District Of Columbia), USA|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Any Qualification in MS SQL DBA|
|Professional Experience||3 Years|