Job Posting as
Business AdministratorLocation: Bethesda (Maryland), USA
|Job Description||The Business Administrator is accountable to the Executive Director .
This position will oversee all facets of the daily operations of the
Executive Director's office ensuring full coordination and
compliance with the organization’s policies and procedures. This
position will handle a wide range of important departmental matters,
provide senior level coordination for planning, organizing, and
developing vital policies and procedures required to resolve issues
and challenges that impact the successful accomplishment of the
organization’s strategic plans, goals, and objectives.
• Works closely with the management team of the organization to facilitate communication and to ensure the implementation of stated objectives in a timely and efficient manner.
• Manages critical action items with the organization’s management team such as the organization’s performance management system.
• Respond to and meet with a broad range of internal and external individuals, frequently related to matters of immediate concern, and coordinate responses, solutions and follow-up
• Works with the organization’s accounting team to manage expenses and internal finances as needed.
• Provides coordination of defined core initiatives for the Executive Director.
• Collaborates with the Executive Director to acquire or leverage subject-matter expertise such as Human Resources, legal or IT, to assist in executing major Departmental initiatives.
• Advises on and or negotiates contracts, agreements with consultants and external vendors.
• Participates with the Executive Director in planning, policy development, and problem resolution.
• Coordinates and integrates the activities of the board of directors as directed by the Executive Director.
• Coordinates logistics and documentation for meetings, events, networking and all organization marketing, communications, and media relations as necessary.
• Perform administrative duties as needed
• Other tasks as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Business management, Human Resources, finance, communications, healthcare management or IT.
• 5+ years of experience in a similar role.
• A sound knowledge of finance, business law, budget development & administration, and forecasting in order to most effectively utilize Foundation resources.
• Experience in the public sector or non-profit organization preferred.
• Ability to work across multiple disciplines to achieve strategic goals
• Track record managing projects and proven ability to lead professionals to get results
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Excellent organizational and work-management skills
• Excellent PC skills and thorough knowledge of PC applications, e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
• Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, shift priorities when necessary, and meet deadlines
|Employment Status||Full time|
|Type of Remuneration||Fixed salary|
|Job Location||Bethesda (Maryland), USA|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Bachelor's degree|
|Professional Experience||5 Years|
|Company Name||Poised HR Solutions LLC|
|Poised HR Solutions is a Human Resources consulting firm. We recruite candidates for our clients|
|Number of Employees||11 - 100|