Job Posting as
FSO / Field Service EngineerLocation: Demarest (New Jersey), USA
|Designation||FSO / Field Service Engineer|
|Job Description||Field Services / Personal Productivity Devices Support
• Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone or in person for customer’s end users
• Route problems to internal Incident Management (I.M.) support staff.
• Administer and provide User Access and Exit controls.
• Use the Call Tracking System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumventions.
• Work closely with help desk peers in cross- training, development/implementation of operational excellence procedures and fostering teamwork.
• Work closely with I.M. support staff to obtain technical knowledge and to permanently solve chronic problems.
• Projects: perform effectively as project leader or project team member as required for IMAC projects and internal assignments.
• Training: Be willing to participate in on the job and other training designed to enhance skills and support capabilities.
• Disciplined, systematic problem solving skills required.
• Hands-on work experience with the following:
o Windows Operating systems
o Clients: Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 98
o Servers: Windows 2000, Windows 2003
o Remote desktop connectivity applications: RDP, pcAnywhere
o Imaging utilities such as Ghost
o MS Office Suite: MS-Word, MS- Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook config issues with Exchange
o Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Netscape, Firefox)
o VPN and remote dial-in users
o Support for laptop, desktops, and printers
o Windows Mobile 5 and blackberry support
o Ability to troubleshoot
o Others: Adobe Acrobat and other common desktop applications
• Personal dedication to providing high quality, superior service at all times. Ability to finish what is started is a must.
• Ability to integrate as a cross-functional, team player in a fast-paced environment where all information is shared.
• Ability to work flexible hours from time to time in 24x7 environments.
• Ability to participate in On-call rotation as needed.
• Strong customer focus at the same time ensuring right balance with the job scope at hand.
• Meet or exceed current client and team SLA including customer satisfaction
• Keep up-to-date on new technologies and end customer technologies
• Seek solutions to chronic problems
|Employment Status||Full time|
|Type of Remuneration||Hourly Wage|
|Job Location||Demarest (New Jersey), USA|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Bachelor's degree|
|Professional Experience||2 Years|
|VDart is an IT Solutions organization, headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with operational presence the US and India. VDart is a growing to be leading Information Technology (IT) service provider in the nation. VDart has augmented their staff with highly qualified and trained consultants who are experienced and certified with the latest technologies in their specific domains. Their professionalism and expertise have added value to our customers projects, be it Public or the Commercial Sector. VDart is also a "Preferred Vendor" to dozens of Medium/Large size Fortune 500/1000 Corporation, and other IT consulting firms.|
|Your Contact Partner||lenisha leni|