Job Posting as
Network (Data) ConsultantLocation: Philadelphia (Pennsylvania), USA
|Designation||Network (Data) Consultant|
1. PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
• Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone/email/ chat for customer’s end users
• Route problems to internal 3rd level Network support staff.
• Administer, troubleshoot and manage network devices.
• Use the Incident Management System to document and manage incidents and work requests and their respective resolutions.
2. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
• To provide 2nd line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email and chat services.
• Work closely with help desk peers in cross- training, development/implementation of operational excellence procedures and fostering teamwork.
• Work closely with IT support staff to obtain technical knowledge and to permanently solve chronic problems.
• To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
• Inventory Management for All network Devices Switches/ Routers/ etc for sites.
• Resolve a high percentage of calls at first point of contact through the use of the knowledge base and raise incidents/ tickets to escalate problems to second level support areas as appropriate.
• To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with network issues.
• Knowledge retention – actively participate in documentation of technical procedures.
• Projects: perform effectively as project leader or project team member as required for network related projects and internal assignments.
• Training: Be willing to participate in on the job and commercial training designed to enhance skills and support capabilities.
• Follow defined staffing schedule.
• Ensure all the KPI’s are met through following standard processes and procedures.
|Employment Status||Full time|
|Type of Remuneration||Hourly Wage|
|Job Location||Philadelphia (Pennsylvania), USA|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Bachelor's degree in 3. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE|
|Professional Experience||4 Years|
|VDart is an IT Solutions organization, headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with operational presence the US and India. VDart is a growing to be leading Information Technology (IT) service provider in the nation. VDart has augmented their staff with highly qualified and trained consultants who are experienced and certified with the latest technologies in their specific domains. Their professionalism and expertise have added value to our customers projects, be it Public or the Commercial Sector. VDart is also a "Preferred Vendor" to dozens of Medium/Large size Fortune 500/1000 Corporation, and other IT consulting firms.|
|Your Contact Partner||lenisha leni|