Job Posting as
Need Senior IT Manager Application SupportLocation: Chicago (Illinois), USA
|Designation||Need Senior IT Manager Application Support|
|Job Description||This is a Direct Client Perm Position in South Suburbs. Client is
Multi- Billion dollar Company. Send Resume and Availability and
· Activities include detailed planning and budgeting, periodic project control and status reporting, proactive team and resource coordination, and hands-on project guidance to ensure completion of assigned projects on schedule and within budget.
· Collaborates with IT Manager – End User Support and other IT management to ensure closed loop problem resolution and identification of enhancement training opportunities occurs.
· Supervised direct reports and completes administrative tasks.
· Takes ownership of problems or support issues that arise in the operation of assigned business systems, ensuring that all issues are resolved in an expedient fashion and to user satisfaction.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related technical area or equivalent.
· Strong preference is given to those who have continued to upgrade their skills through education and training.
· 7 plus years experience.
· Business Ethics, Self-Awareness and Confidentiality.
· Accuracy/Attention to Detail, Measurement of Effectiveness and Quality Management.
· Customer Service Orientation, Knowledge of Company, Business Acumen, Knowledge of Company’s Industry and Relationship Management.
· Initiative, Problem Solving, Delivering Results, Project Management and Decision Making and Critical Thinking.
· Interpersonal Relationships, Flexibility and Ability, Oral Communication, Written Communication, Conflict Management, Team Management and Team Building.
· Company Products and Services.
· Process Management and Adherence to Standards.
· Influencing, Listening and Performance Management.
· Has successfully developed and designed processes to provide technical support and resolution, with appropriate closed loop metrics and action plans
· Has in-depth knowledge of best-in-class IT Tier 1-3 support practices.
· Is experienced with delegation, developing direct reports, directing others, and managing and measuring work.
· Monitors industry and vendor products for improvements and enhancements in best practices.
· Has significant experience in resolving complex, multi-component failures. Is experienced with troubleshooting non-recurring and performance-related problems. Has successfully organized internal teams to resolve major problems.
· Is experienced with planning, estimating, staffing, organizing, and managing multiple IT projects. Is able to articulate requirements and manage expectations of both business and technical staff. Has managed multiple, complex IT projects to a budget and deadline. Has produced project progress reports for both technical and business audiences.
· Has solid knowledge of all major IT departments, roles, responsibilities, and interdependencies. Is familiar with existing technology infrastructure and systems management practices of IT Applications.
|Employment Status||Full time|
|Job Location||Chicago (Illinois), USA|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Bachelor's degree in Information Technology|
|Professional Experience||7 Years|
|IT Services provider|
|Your Contact Partner||HR Manager|