Job Posting as
Senior Oracle Business AnalystLocation: Woodinville (Washington), USA
|Designation||Senior Oracle Business Analyst|
|Job Description||Job Description
We're looking for a Senior Business Analyst!
- Support and assistance in the implementation of Oracle EBS as well as responsibility for production support of Oracle applications within the respective business transactional environment. Ensure the business can 'own' the transaction. Maintain a strong 'pulse' on user satisfaction of the system or acceptance of new initiatives.
- Provide continual process improvement around the core business functions. Maintain balance of 'speed, control, accuracy, efficiency'.
- Troubleshoot problems and hunt down bugs that influence client or user experiences. Make the appropriate recommendations to management that improve workflows, deliverables or solve problems.
- Help prioritize initiatives that are forwarded to Development and in turn, assist development with quality assurance, documentation, and delivery of solutions to your constituents. Document requirements and test cases.
- Monitor and detect user/input errors. Assist users with and/or resolve data conflicts.
- Gain and apply a solid understanding of company workflow and user requirements to develop appropriate recommendations for solutions.
- Other fun and challenging tasks as assigned.
- Be a bright and quick learner
- 'Self Starters' with a proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision go far here
- Have the desire and proven ability to effectively troubleshoot application issues and resolve data conflicts
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Thorough and analytical testing abilities with appropriate attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills to deal effectively to work effectively with diverse groups of people at all levels of the organization and balance multiple priorities with a positive attitude
- Ability to generate and execute system test scenarios and document test results
- 3 plus years of Oracle EBS application experience in one or more of the following areas: financials, human resources, supply-chain.
- Strong experiences working with business owners to improve systemic workflows around Order-To-Cash and Procure-To-Pay cycles.
- Should possess reasonable technical and business acumen to support Financials and HR.
- Preference will be given to candidates with warehouse and inventory management.
- Hyperion, CRM On-Demand or Agile a plus.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of Oracle report toolsets, which may include BI Publisher, Discoverer or Siebel Analytics.
- Minimum of 2 years in a business analyst or production support role for Oracle EBS a must.
- You must have working knowledge of SDLC and interaction with development for the purposes of testing and quality assurance.
- Incredible verbal and written communication skill - to support training and technical writing / documentation.
- Demonstrated professional experience fostering business's use and ownership of UPK's.
Candidates should have an education in business, IT or related field
|Employment Status||Full time|
|Type of Remuneration||Fixed salary|
|Job Location||Woodinville (Washington), USA|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Bachelor's degree|
|Company Name||Verticalmove, Inc.|
Verticalmove, Inc. is a highly respected Headhunting and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) service provider that is focused upon building human capital and intellectual assets for Fortune 1000 and emerging growth companies worldwide.
For more than a decade we've represented some of the worlds most prestigious companies such as Facebook, Salesforce.com, Johnson & Johnson, Microsoft, State Street Bank, Network Appliance and EMC Corp. We've collaborated with these and many other organizations to identify, design and implement sustainable process and best-practices that standardize and streamline all aspects of attracting, managing and retaining exceptional professional talent.
Our RPO services provide comprehensive and fully customized solutions, which are designed to significantly improve overall talent quality, diversity and time-to-hire, while diminishing risk, costs-per-hire and turnover. Each onsite assignment is supported by an end-to-end, fully integrated, web-based platform that provides “actionable” Reporting & Analytics, HRMS, Applicant Tracking, Career Portal Hosting and Workflow Automation.
|Your Contact Partner||Anastasia Shatzka|