Job Posting as
Emergency Department RNLocation: Richmond (Virginia), USA
|Designation||Emergency Department RN|
United States - Virginia - Richmond - Richmond
Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Possible for the ideal candidate
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - No
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - No
The Emergency Department at our facility is seeking a RN candidate who is responsbile for:
1. Performs and documents initial admission assessment on all patients upon arrival in the Emergency Department.
2. Performs as Triage Nurse according to triage guidelines.
3. Plans and provides patient care as per MD/Nurse Practitioner orders, established Protocols, and policies.
4. Reassesses effectiveness of nursing care, confers with physician/nurse practitioners, and documents findings appropriately.
5. Utilizes equipment and performs special procedures competently as relates to the Emergency Department Scope of Practice.
6. Assesses patient/ family learning needs and provides appropriate instructions.
7. Utilizes and accurately completes all unit/hospital forms.
8. Maintains patient confidentiality, privacy, and functions to meet patient's right to be informed.
9. Demonstrates knowledge of and adherence to all department and hospital Safety Standards.
10. Intervenes appropriately in unit/patient crises.
11. Strives for achievement of excellence through certifications, professional organizations, professional goals and continuing education.
12. Functions effectively as a team member, triage, charge nurse and preceptor.
13. Demonstrates Professionalism through interaction with co-workers, patients, families, physicians and other departments.
14. Participates in Quality Assurance monitoring in the Standards of Care and the ER Protocols.
More About the Position
Visa Candidates Considered - No
1+ to 2 years of experience
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - Associate's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Never
Skills and Certifications
|Employment Status||Full time|
|Type of Remuneration||Fixed salary|
|Job Location||Richmond (Virginia), USA|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Bachelor's degree|
|Professional Experience||2 Years|
|Details of the Consultant's Company:|
|Name of the Company/Consultancy||This job has been posted by the consultant: MWWS|