Job Posting as
Principal Welding EngineerLocation: Houston (Texas), USA
|Designation||Principal Welding Engineer|
|Job Description||1. Leadership and delivery of welding projects.
2. Support Tender submissions.
3. Lead the development of systems/ procedures and improvement programmes.
4. Implement staff training, development and performance reviews.
5. Occasional travel to sites around the world.
6. Develop technical solutions and prepare technical qualifications and bid to meet client enquiry.
7. Assist Commercial Department to develop an accurate estimate of time, resources and materials.
8. Manage WPQT activities and ensure that targets are met.
9. Review and approve documentation, schedules and procedures.
10. Provide leadership and support to ensure onsite welding engineering support is effective.
11. Lead the review of the status of all welding projects, support resolution of issues, provide technical assistance and take corrective/ improvement action as required.
12. Monitor performance of welding engineering team and take action as required.
13. Develop and implement effective risk management solutions.
14. Monitor technical developments/ requirements and evaluate implications for the company.
15. Develop and improve tools and systems to enable Welding Engineers to execute and deliver projects more effectively.
|Employment Status||Full time|
|Type of Remuneration||commission basis|
|Job Location||Houston (Texas), USA|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Master's Degree|
|Company Name||Anadarko Int Gp|
Committed to safely producing the energy we all need in a manner that protects the environment, public health and supports our communities. Energy is fundamental to physical existence. It is as important as clean air, water and affordable food. At Anadarko, we take our responsibility seriously to safely deliver resources to our energy-hungry world, and we hold true to our core values of integrity and trust, servant leadership, commercial focus, people and passion, and open communication in all of our business activities.
Anadarko is among the largest independent oil and natural gas exploration and production companies in the world, with 2.54 billion barrels of oil equivalent (BBOE) of proved reserves at year-end 2011.
The company's portfolio of assets encompasses premier positions in U.S. onshore shales and resource plays in the Rocky Mountains region, the southern United States and the Appalachian Basin.
|Number of Employees||1001 -|
|Your Contact Partner||Henry Fowler|