Job Posting as
Java DeveloperLocation: New York (New York), USA
|Job Description||• DURATION: 2 YEARS
• Location : New York, NY.
• Candidate Rate: $60-74/Hr All Inclusive
• Visa: Independent candidates
• 1st round will be telephonic and 2nd will be F2F (mandatory).
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
Under general supervision, we are seeking a mid-senior level solutions focused JAVA DEVELOPERto assist in development and implementation of a large scale solutions into the Dynamic Forms System (DFS). The candidate must possess technical skills and the ability to effectively assist with trouble shooting various custom solution implementations and production issues, as well as, have the ability to clearly communicate with appropriate team members and project sponsors on status and deliverables.
The solutions focused JAVA DEVELOPERwill configure and support the DFS software and hardware components and will provide assistance for proof-of-concept, development, application deployment, and production support for the new form technology. The JAVA DEVELOPERwill be assisted by the DFS Architect and the other DFS Administrator(s) on the DFS team in the pursuit of daily activities.
• Works with a team on designing and developing Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) forms
• Tests and implements new OMR forms
• Supports and troubleshoots user reported problems with OMR form processing
• Works with team on resolving Lexmark Document Distributor system problems and solution implementations
• Assists in the design and development of supporting database modules
• Designs and implements security, logging and notification frameworks for the application
• Analyzes functional business applications and design specifications
• Develops block diagrams and logic flowcharts
• Translates detailed design into computer software
• Codes, tests, debugs, maintains and refines the computer software to produce the required product
• Prepares required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation
• Enhances software to reduce operating time and improve efficiency
• Designs and develops high performance real- time software for web enabled products
• Contributes to the architecture framework of Software as a Service delivery model
• Must have a minimum of 5+ years coding experience working directly with JAVA programming languages.
• Expert knowledge of jQuery and jQuery UI.
• Experience developing HTML 5 applications.
• Must have an engineering background and relevant work experience in Java programming, database programming and web service technologies.
• Experience with Eclipse Java Development Toolkits, multiple third party electronic document management and electronic forms development and OMR technologies.
• Must have strong knowledge of Windows 2008 server OS.
• Must be attentive to detail and possess excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to work independently to meet goals and objectives with minimal supervision.
• Ability to multi- task between multiple complex projects and operational requests.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
Qualifications: Test Management - Code Analysis
Minimum Years Required: 5
Qualification: 5+ years coding experience in Java Script programming/Expert knowledge of jQuery and jQuery UI/ Experience developing HTML5 applications/Must have an engineering background and relevant work experience in Java programming, database programming and web service technologies/Experience with Eclipse Java Development Toolkits, multiple third party electronic document management and electronic forms development and OMR technologies/Must have strong knowledge of Windows 2008 server OS/Must be attentive to detail and possess excellent troubleshooting skills/Ability to work independently to meet goals and objectives with minimal supervision/ Ability to multi-task between multiple complex projects and operational requests
Minimum Years Required: 5
|Employment Status||Contract / Freelance|
|Type of Remuneration||Hourly Wage|
|Job Location||New York (New York), USA|
|Professional Experience||5 Years|
|Company Name||SIERRA INFOSYS INC|
Established in 2002, Sierra Infosys Inc is an international firm with offices in the United States and Asia. We are a growing company with an excellent reputation and proven track record.
Sierra implements and supports leading COTS enterprise solutions in the areas of ERP, CRM, SCM, SEM, BI, and Portals. We have particularly deep core competencies in SAP, Java and .Net Programming, and long-term support and maintenance. We provide all of our services at highly competitive rates.
Our highly qualified staff combine deep technical knowledge with industry- specific subject matter expertise. Sierra's focus industries include Government, Healthcare/Pharmaceuticals, Energy, Financial Services, Consumer Products, Chemicals, and Manufacturing. This combination of business and technical knowledge enables faster and more accurate translation of requirements to reality for on time/on budget implementations.
|Number of Employees||101 - 1000|
|Your Contact Partner||Keerthi Bala|