Job Posting as
Technical Lead - Digital ChannelLocation: San Francisco (California), USA
|Designation||Technical Lead - Digital Channel|
The story of Bank of the West is a rich tale of growth, progress and innovation spanning more than a century. For over 135 years, listening and responding to the needs of our customers and communities has been central to our business philosophy. Bank of the West is a premier financial services company that serves more than 2 million households in 19 states, from California, the Pacific Northwest and the Southwest across the Rocky Mountains and Great Plains into the Midwest. And our specialty divisions serve customers nationwide. With more than 700 banking locations across 19 states anda team of more than 10,000 employees, Bank of the West serves the banking needs of all major market segments – consumer, small, middle market, and large commercial enterprises, and government entities. We’ve developed innovative products and services, and a sophisticated approach to credit. We always remember we are in a “people business,” and no matter how large we become, we never lose sight of the individual customer. Bank of the West is fully owned by BNP Paribas, a European leader in global banking and financial services and one of the 6 strongest banks in the world.
We currently have an opening in our Solutions Delivery organization for a Technical Lead. This position will lead, recommend, design, implement, and test solutions for our Digital Channel products including Online Account Opening, Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and Online Bill Payment. We’re looking for top-notch, energetic talent to keep up with the industry’s momentum and lead web development, mobile development, programming, engineering and more.
In this important role you will:
• Be a member of our team to lead and evolve our digital, mobile, and online products.
• Identify, propose, evaluate, estimate, and drive solutions with a combination of vendor products and custom software.
• Drive software evaluations, solution architecture, technical designs and security designs to support growing business needs while thoroughly considering the system impact.
• Lead projects from idea to implementation.
• Proactively lead vendors and engineers to deliver high quality products with minimal defects.
• Learn new technologies that best deliver mobile, web, tablet solutions.
• Integrate complex mobile, web, middleware, and back end systems.
• Partner with the enterprise program office to contribute best practices and transform the organizations software development capabilities.
• Ensure projects are realistic, interesting, and fun for everyone involved.
• Bachelor’s degree required with 7-10 years of industry experience.
• Experience in product development for banking, trading, or payment applications.
• Deep technical knowledge in systems, application frameworks, database optimization, and experience being solely responsible for the success of software development projects
• Ability to think on your feet, present multiple solution options, and drive defect free products.
• Proven record interpreting and fulfilling requirements by developing high performing, scalable and maintainable solutions with multiple technologies and vendors.
• Security experience with single sign on, device fingerprinting, multi factor authentication, and adaptive authentication.
• Hands-on experience with SDLC methodologies and best practices including Rational Unified Process, deployment automation, code reviews, and test driven development.
• Skills in .net 3.5/4.0, C#, MVC, SQL Server, and Visual Studio Team Foundation Server.
• Integration experience with XML, XLST, WCF, SOAP, JSON, and RESTful services.
|Job Location||San Francisco (California), USA|
|Details of the Client Company:|
|Name of the Client||Bank of the West|
|Company Description||For more than 135 years, our bank's foundation has been our relationships with customers.|
|Details of the Consultant's Company:|
|Name of the Company/Consultancy||This job has been posted by the consultant: Revl|
|Additional Information||To apply please create a Revl profile at bit.ly/LJNWym|