Job Posting as
EFD National Acct Mgr - Material Handling SegmentLocation: San Francisco (California), USA
|Designation||EFD National Acct Mgr - Material Handling Segment|
Bank of the West currently has an opening in our Equipment Finance Department. This position will be dedicated to the Material Handling Segment and will provide front line support of finance products for manufacturers and equipment resellers. Develop and maintain small ticket vendor leasing programs from qualified equipment resellers. Negotiate lease terms, pricing and facilitate the necessary credit information to underwrite transactions. Work within designated market segments and provide the necessary expertise to protect assets from potential fraud and credit loss. In addition, the location of the ideal candidate is open.
In this role you will:
1. Market Trinity Capital’s equipment finance services to potential customers through outbound calls and marketing materials. These customers consist primarily of regional equipment resellers within established markets.
2. Support existing vendor relationships through follow up and managing the transactions underway.
3. Expedite ongoing transactions. Facilitate prompt payment of invoices and monitor customer service levels to vendors and lessees
• BA degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
• Five years experience managing a territory in equipment financing industry.
• Strong sales and customer service personality.
• Excellent understanding of equipment financing marketplace.
• Firm grasp of the advantages of financing for the lessee and our targeted vendor.
• Highly competent, executive level sales negotiating and closing skills.
• Strong track record of meeting or exceeding financial goals.
• Personal computer skills in ACT!, Excel, T-Value, HP 17B Calculator.
• Ability to work independently and achieve set objectives.
• Ability to work in a team environment with Administration, Sales Support and the Credit Department.
• Proven supervisory experience (may lead one or more employees performing sale related support tasks).
• Travel dependant on territory assignment. Positions located at home office would require one to two days per month is required to:
• Attend trade shows
• Visit customers.
• Field territories might require heavy car bound travel to support regional vendors.
|Job Location||San Francisco (California), USA|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Bachelor's degree|
|Professional Experience||5 Years|
|Details of the Client Company:|
|Name of the Client||Bank of the West|
|Company Description||For more than 135 years, our bank's foundation has been our relationships with customers.|
|Details of the Consultant's Company:|
|Name of the Company/Consultancy||This job has been posted by the consultant: Revl|
|Additional Information||To apply please create a Revl profile at bit.ly/LJNWym|