Job Posting as
Corporate Compliance Analyst III Safety&SoundnessLocation: San Francisco (California), USA
|Designation||Corporate Compliance Analyst III Safety&Soundness|
Responsible for supporting Corporate Compliance functions in the areas of: Dodd-Frank, Basel, Safety-and-Soundness, and similar areas. Analyzes regulations, policies and compliance implementations. Supports or leads assigned team operations and projects and Corporate Compliance projects. Interacts within Compliance and across bank with Lines of Business and support groups such as Risk and Finance.
Essential Job Functions:
o Reviews and interprets new and pending laws, regulations and industry developments in areas related to Safety and Soundness, including Dodd-Frank and Basel; and assesses impact on the bank's businesses in written form.
o Assists coordination with support groups and Lines of Business on oversight of implementation efforts associated with emerging regulation.
o Performs analyses to support Basel II Program oversight.
o Performs or supports policy analyses and recommendations.
o Produces presentations and communications.
o Supports related Board and other reporting.
o Designs and improves team processes
o Manages assigned team and department projects.
o Other duties as assigned.
Required Education or Equivalent Experience
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field required
• Masters Degree in Business Administration preferred
• 7 - 10 yrs combined Compliance/Audit/Risk Management experience
• Alternative: Combination of education and experience Masters/Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
Administrative/Technical Skills/ Other Information
- Subject matter expertise in: Dodd-Frank, Basel, capital, finance, liquidity, and risk management-related regulatory topics.
- Knowlege of banking regulations and financial institution compliance subject matter and issues.
• Fluency with capital-related financial industry concepts, environment and emerging developments. Working knowledge of bank financial accounting concepts.
• In- depth analysis, clear writing, strong communication and relationship management skills.
• Organizational and project management capabilities.
• Process design and improvement experience.
• Operational management and process administration experience.
• General practical experience in banking, compliance, finance and risk management.
|Job Location||San Francisco (California), USA|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Master's Degree|
|Professional Experience||7 Years|
|Details of the Client Company:|
|Name of the Client||Bank of the West|
|Company Description||For more than 135 years, our bank's foundation has been our relationships with customers.|
|Details of the Consultant's Company:|
|Name of the Company/Consultancy||This job has been posted by the consultant: Revl|
|Additional Information||To apply please create a Revl profile at bit.ly/LJNWym|