Job Posting as
Technology Lead (Networking)Location: Bridgewater (New Jersey), USA
|Designation||Technology Lead (Networking)|
|Job Description||1.Must Have Skills/Certifications
• 7-8 years of work experience in SIP, IMS, VoIP
• Expertise in Diameter, SIP, VoIP protocols
• In depth knowledge of VoIP, IP Multimedia Subsystem architecture, IMS Interfaces, VoIP-PSTN interworking, SBC, TCAP, SS7, NCS, MGCP etc.
• Experience in preparing design documents, Call flows, MOPs, test plans, technical requirements document and detailed design documents
• Test strategy creation, review and validate test plans, test execution, test reports and defect management
• Experience in troubleshooting and debugging issues
• Experience in usage of tools : Empirix, Wireshark, Visio
• Knowledge of generic Engineering and QA processes
• Work experience in EMTAs, EDVAs
• Hands on work experience in a lab or cable system environment
• Excellent communication skills, Stakeholder interaction skills, Self motivated
• Development experience using VoIP technologies to build services and applications using Java/.Net/PHP will be a plus
• Cable domain experience will be a plus
• Ability to work on fast paced environment with frequently changing priorities and ability to work on multiple concurrent projects
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field.
• Working knowledge of Unix/Linux systems and scripting knowledge is highly desired
• Cable industry certifications (SCTE), CCNA, CCNP (routing) will be a huge plus.
|Employment Status||Full time|
|Job Location||Bridgewater (New Jersey), USA|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Bachelor's degree|
|Professional Experience||7 Years|
Infosys Limited (NASDAQ: INFY) was started in 1981 by seven people with US$ 250. Today, we are a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing with revenues of US$ 6.994 billion (FY12). Many of the world’s most successful organizations rely on Infosys to deliver measurable business value. Infosys provides business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services to help clients in over 30 countries build tomorrow’s enterprise.
Our award-winning Infosys Labs and its breakthrough intellectual property can be leveraged as a co-creation engine to accelerate innovation across the enterprise.
Infosys pioneered the Global Delivery Model (GDM), based on the principle of taking work to the location where the best talent is available, where it makes the best economic sense, with the least amount of acceptable risk. Continued leadership around GDM enables Infosys to drive extraordinary efficiencies and free up clients’ resources for strategic transformation or innovation initiatives.
Infosys has a global footprint with 65 offices and 74 development centers in US, India, China, Australia, Japan, Middle East, UK, Germany, France, Switzerland, Netherlands, Poland, Canada and many other countries. Infosys and its subsidiaries have 149,994 employees as on March 31, 2012.
Infosys takes pride in building strategic long-term client relationships. 97.8% of our revenues come from existing customers (FY 12).
Infosys gives back to the community through the Infosys Foundation that funds learning and education.
|Your Contact Partner||Chandrakant parida|