Job Posting as
SR. ETL/ELT (ODI DEVELOPER)Location: Bergenfield (New Jersey), USA
|Designation||SR. ETL/ELT (ODI DEVELOPER)|
• Must have experience in OBIEE implementation that utilized ODI / Oracle Data Integrator as a primary ETL methodology. Including ODI Best Practices Implementation.
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field and Certification(s) in Oracle /Oracle BI, with advanced degree a plus.
• Over 7 years of total IT experience and strong background in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation of Data Warehousing in ETL Worked extensively in developing ETL for supporting Data Extraction, Transformation and Loading using ODI/ Synopsis.
• Experience in building BI DW’s/performing Data Integration from source systems to EDW, ODS, BI Reporting solution systems using Oracle Data Integrator v.11g (v.188.8.131.52) and later.
• Expertise in Oracle Data Integrator and ETL loads.
• Extensive development experience in Extraction, Transformation and Loading of data from multiple sources such as Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2, Legacy systems, Flat Files and XML Files into ODS (Operational Data Store) and EDW (Enterprise Data Warehouse) systems.
• Expertise in implementing complex business rules by creating ODI interfaces.
• Used ODI Designer to develop complex interfaces (mappings) to load the data from the various sources into dimensions and facts.
• Used Topology Manager to define data servers and physical schemas for various sources and target databases.
• Used ODI Special Adaptor for connection and data warehouse load for SAP ERP application data
• Knowledge of SAP ERP application data table structures and hands on experience with ETL for SAP data a major plus
• Implemented the Change Data Capture (CDC) feature of ODI to minimize the data load times.
• Hands on experience on dealing with ODI Knowledge Modules like, LKM, IKM and JKM, CKM.
• Experience in debugging Interfaces. Identified bugs in existing Interfaces.
• Good knowledge of OLAP, Data Modeling like Dimensional Data Modeling, Star Schema Modeling, Snow-Flake Modeling, FACT and Dimensions Tables using Analysis Services.
• Expertise’s in developing Slowly Changing Dimensions mappings using Change Data capture (CDC) Type1, Type2 and Type3 as a part of Performance Tuning.
• Knowledge of other tools like OBIEE 11g, Informatica.
• Experience in analyzing, requirement gathering, documenting and editing Business/User Requirements. Also worked in distinct Business segments/units, Process units, Review processes etc.
• Ability to create SWL scripts for data transformations to load the base tables by applying the business rules based on the given data requirements.
• Strong in analysis, design, coding and a good Team player in full life cycle / SDLC support from Initial design phase to production support.
• Hands on experience in Performance Tuning at all levels
|Employment Status||Full time|
|Job Location||Bergenfield (New Jersey), USA|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Bachelor's degree|
|Professional Experience||7 Years|
|FTI provides comprehensive data management solutions through business strategy and technology development utilizing a highly customized, cost efficient delivery model that maximizes on-site and off-site resources.|
|Your Contact Partner||Gina Forte|