Job Posting as
Collections SpecialistLocation: Florida (Puerto Rico), USA
|Job Description||Our Collections Agency is expanding our team and looking for full-time
Collections specialists. Our office is in Williamsville, NY - it's
a fun, casual environment and we look forward to hearing from you, if
the description below sounds like a fit! Position will work with
customers to ensure timely collection of third party debts. Requires
an emphasis on providing excellent customer service while being
persistent and organized.
• Contact customers via phone to collect on debt; ensure customer understands the payment terms
• Make ongoing calls to collect payment on accounts
• Provide empathetic, courteous quality customer service in an accurate and timely manner
• Reconcile accounts as needed while maintaining a positive, problem-solving approach and a spirit of cooperation
• Enlist the help of your manager as needed to resolve customer questions or issues
• Manage both outbound and inbound calls with customers
• Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate sensitive issues in an effective manner.
• Superior written and verbal communications skills. Proven ability to effectively establish a positive rapport with customers and team members.
• Minimum 6 months of experience working in a collections and customer service environment.
• Excellent time management and analytical skills
• Ability to multi- task and accurately track details and activities
|Employment Status||Full time or Part time|
|Type of Remuneration||Compensation of expenses|
|Job Location||Florida (Puerto Rico), USA|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||High School or equivalent|
|Professional Experience||2 Years|
|Company Name||Savills Properties|
|This is to bring to your notice that your application was reviewed and your candidature has been retained for the position with Savills Property’s Company Ltd. In our opinion, your skills, qualifications and experience will greatly contribute towards optimum and effective performance and discharge of the duties involved in this position as well as the overall development of the company. Therefore, it has been authorized to have you informed that your employment with Savills Property’s Company Ltd. is confirmed. You are welcome to be part of our team. Your official duty begins right after your confirmation to this message.|
|Number of Employees||11 - 100|
|Your Contact Partner||angela westhood|