Job Posting as
Collections SpecialistLocation: Irvine (California), USA
|Job Description||PURPOSE AND DISTINGUISHING CHARACTERISTICS
We are looking for a dynamic Collections Specialist that is self-motivated, trustworthy and can quickly adapt to change in a small Collections Ageny. The Collection Specialist must meet daily production and performance goals and provide quality customer service to both clients and debtors.
EXAMPLE OF TASKS
- Collection calls
- Provide feedback to our clients
- Help prepare letters and other correspondence going to clients and debtors
- Help locate new clients
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Previous collection experience is strongly preferred
- Able to use Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet
- Good communication skills
- Able to multi-task
- Customer service skills
- Able to generate new business for the collection agency
- Skip tracing experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent certificate required
This is a part-time position (W-9) 10- 15 hours per month to start. As our business grows more hours will be available. We are offering $10.00 per hour plus a performance bonus.
There is an opportunity for the right candidate to move into a management position.
The Collection Specialist will be working out of our own home office.
• Location: Irvine
|Employment Status||Part time|
|Type of Remuneration||Hourly Wage|
|Job Location||Irvine (California), USA|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||High School or equivalent|
|Professional Experience||2 Years|
|Company Name||Nite Bye Nite LLC|
|Full Service Debt Collections Agency|
|Number of Employees||1 - 10|
|Your Contact Partner||Rusty Lopez|